The next course will be a day-long course held in the spring of 2016. The date will be advised in due course.
The programme is made up of five two hour modules:
- The secrets of child development
* core principles of the developing child and what you can do practically to support them
- Behaviour and sibling relationships
* how positively to manage and guide your child’s behaviour for the best
* understanding the sibling dynamic in order to reduce sibling conflict
- Language development and the basics of literacy
* the foundations that underpin all language and reading
* preparing your child for school
- Number development and the basics of maths
* creating a love of, and ease with, numbers
* setting free your child’s inner artist
09:45 – 17:00
Armenian Church Hall, Iverna Gardens, London W8 6TP
£200 per person for the entire course, with a reduction to £300 if a husband and wife attend together.
Please use our contact form if you wish to reserve a space?